AGREEYA SOLUTIONS LAUNCHES COGENTCOLLECT
AgreeYa Solutions Introduces Anytime, Anywhere Collection Automation and Management Solution for Debt Collection Firms and Agencies
FOLSOM, Calif. (Jun 24, 2021) — AgreeYa Solutions, a leader in software, solutions and services, today announced the launch of CogentCollect – a web-based solution that enables firms and agencies to leverage remote working. Engineered as an anytime-anywhere collection management and automation solution, CogentCollect enables firms to gain big savings on infrastructure and manpower costs, while improving collections, optimizing operations and ensuring compliance.
Unlike its predecessor, Cogent, which was designed as an on-premise solution for large firms to manage every aspect of their accounts receivable collections under one roof, CogentCollect was specifically created to focus on managing collections and associated business fully online from anywhere. It also decouples functionalities and features that relate to the legal aspects of collections and account receivables — such as litigation, judgment, bankruptcy and more.
“Some of the key challenges collections agencies face amid the pandemic include higher operational costs due to challenges with IT infrastructure management; difficulty integrating and scaling tech solutions; and ensuring efficient enablement and management of remote workforces – all while still maintaining complete security and compliance,” said Ajay Kaul, managing partner of AgreeYa Solutions. “CogentCollent integrates seamlessly with third-party vendors and clients to allow for easy data flow and system integration. Additionally, its workflow design supports the ability to scale by swiftly addressing evolving business needs without the need to write a single line of code – ultimately enabling financial savings and concurrently lowering operational costs.”
CogentCollect’s key benefits and features include the following:
- Infra Independence – As a web-based online solution, CogentCollect eliminates the headaches, costs and limitations of on-premise deployments. It enables firms and agencies to leverage remote working and save on infrastructure and manpower costs.
- Collection Automation – CogentCollect automates the most time-consuming daily collections tasks and activities, empowering employees to remain focused on strategy and customer interactions.
- No-Code Solution – User-friendly workflow design enables firms to enrich and scale the product to meet changing business needs, use cases and requirements without coding.
- Solid Compliance – A built-in rules engine guarantees adherence with evolving federal and state compliance requirements, eliminating compliance costs and penalties.
- Easy Integration – Built on a scalable and open architecture, CogentCollect integrates with popular third-party vendors, like dialers, call recording software, accounting, payment solutions and more, to increase efficiency.
- Modern and Intuitive – Manage accounts and collections from one screen. CogentCollect features a single window interface for consumer information management, account status management and payment scheduling.
To learn more about CogentCollect, visit: https://cogentcollections.com/cogentcollect
ABOUT AGREEYA SOLUTIONS: AgreeYa Solutions is a global systems integrator delivering technology-enabled business solutions to small, medium and global Fortune 1,000 organizations. It leverages leading-edge technology, consulting and outsourcing services to boost customer efficiency, productivity and deliver a competitive advantage. Through its consultative approach and utilization of a global delivery model, AgreeYa provides software, services and solutions that are cost-effective, achieve results and transform businesses. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Folsom, Calif., with a global footprint, AgreeYa is an SEI CMMI- and ISO 9001:2015-certified Microsoft Gold Partner, with multiple certifications, and operations with a team of over 1,800 employees across the world. Its extensive software portfolio includes AgreeYa Chatbot, BeatBlip, QuickApps, Site Administrator, Recovery Manager and Cogent. AgreeYa is a staffing industry leader, providing full-service staffing solutions to meet client workforce needs while driving business value. It also recently introduced a new intelligent automation and digital transformation suite to its existing technology stack to help organizations combat future crises and venture into the digital-first world with confidence. For more information, visit www.agreeya.com and follow AgreeYa on social media @agreeyasolutions.